This is breathtaking news of 2015 in the automobile industry that I ever heard. New Tesla model S P85D received the highest rating by consumer reports, it is actually so good car, has broken the magazine’s rating system and achieved 103 points on a 100 point scale.
The score is so perfect but still it is under testing to improve much. The price of Tesla S P85D is fixed nearly $128,000 that makes it the most expensive sedan ever tested by the magazine.
Here are its features what make this new Tesla the coolest:
- Super Fast, super quick – It covers from zero to 60 mph in just 3.1 seconds and in the insane driving mode, it can reach speeds of 155 mph.
- Ludicrous Speed Upgrade – It has the upgrade system that can accelerate the car from zero to 60 mph in 2.8 seconds only.
- Good Response in one charge – It is not only so fast while it can be cover the 253 miles with one time recharge, This figure is taken according to the rating by US Environmental Protection Agency.
- With Auto-Pilot functions- It has partial auto-pilot functions with a forward-looking camera, radar and 360 degree sonar sensors with real –time traffic updates.
- Electrical Mechanical braking system – It allows a driver to get to high levels of braking extremely quickly.
It has many more features other than above that make it the exclusive, the most expensive sedan.